People Working With People
Business owners know that they must have concrete goals – a vision for the future – for their company. In today’s business environment it’s difficult to focus on goals because of the myriad of ever-changing laws, regulations and paperwork that are required. Exceptional Resource Services manages these compliance and administrative tasks so you have more time to grow your business.
Exceptional Resource Services is a cost-effective option for small and large companies. We remove the burden of employer-related issues from your daily schedule.
Our customized services streamline your expenses and include human resources, payroll administration, employee benefits, workers’ compensation insurance and risk-management services.
Our priority is to help you have more time to focus on your core business activities, just as we focus on ours – employee administration.
Call Don Warner at 512-454-9561 (email firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Our services span the entire employment process including on-boarding, documentation, employee policies, and unemployment.
From health insurance to 401(k) plans, Exceptional Resource Services’ benefits packages allow small employers to recruit and retain top talent. Stop wasting time shopping for insurance every year. Access affordable “Fortune 500” employee benefits. You’ll be glad you had Exceptional Resource Services help you. And, your employees will thank you.
Exceptional Resource Services helps keep your employees safe and protect your business by staying on top of the latest compliance issues for you.
Fast and accurate processing of payroll, taxes, and records helps increase your company’s efficiency.
Simplify payroll and tax payments.
Exceptional Resource Services gives you more time to work on your business. You get …
- Scalable, turn-key complete human resources solutions
- Experienced human resources, benefits, payroll and risk management professionals
- Freedom from certain employment-related liabilities
- Professional assistance with compliance (payroll, OSHA, EEOC)
- Access to professional human resources guidance and materials
- Claims management
- Clear, easy-to-read and professionally written employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices
- Access to better benefits
- Reduced turnover
- Quality benefits and recruiting assistance to attract and retain the best employees
- More time to focus on your bottom line
- The opportunity to focus on growing your business faster